Monday, January 14, 2008

Ok how about 2 weeks in a row?

HA!
I crack myself up. I actually logged in the other day and got sidetracked and did something else instead. Oh well.

Here I go with my 2Peas challenge...ideal DREAM JOB? Stay at home scrapbooker. But you know, getting paid, having never ending supply of stuff...all the latest and greatest. Best camera. I could go on. THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE. Oh yes. A girl can dream right?

So the latest scoop? Still on the job hunt. Hopefully I'll get some good news today. Other than that I've been busy with Scrappintology. Our group is bouncing off the walls with activity. WOOHOO.

Awe my poor Georgie is in the process of trying to cough up his first hairball. Poor little guy looks miserable. Bailey runs to his rescue every time he makes a funny noise. Oh and the SNOW. Another Nor'Easter. YIPPEE. At least 10 inches today. Then more on Friday.

Still keeping up with the Studio 365 challenge. REALLY. I have a photo for every day this month. OH YES. And you thought I couldn't do it.

No comments: