Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another jobless day...

But it might not be that way for much longer! I had a good interview today with the state. WOO HOO. Cross your fingers, long drive, but it wasn't as bad as I expected.
We're due for another storm tonight...snow, then sleet and rain. Sounds like a perfect day for scrappin and BACKING UP PICTURES. Speaking of which...I don't do that often enough. I just bought some dvd's the other day and I plan on transferring over my external harddrive to the dvds. Then I'll have a 3rd backup system.

Well...still keeping up on the "Studio 365" challenge. I need to figure out how to post the pictures.

I got the Pet stack today, DCWV, from JoAnn's. SO CUTE. I just loved the papers.
Alan lit a nice fire in the fireplace, very pretty, but the smoke made me sick.

Sad there isn't American Idol tonight, but wait UGLY BETTY is on. YIPPEE. I love that show.

My head hurts. I need aspirin.
And chocolate.
Oh yes!

No comments: