Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year...

...4 days in. I'm not THAT late. HAHA!

Ok so this is official, I hope you're sitting down.
I've decided that ALL of my recent posts have been something like "I'm back" & "REALLY I'll post" or "I'm blogging again."
Call it a New Year's Resolution, or just me getting off my butt, but my goal is to actually use this thing. I mean who wants to read a blog with no recent posts? NOT ME.

So on that note...let me tell you what's going on.
I'm currently unemployed. OH JOY. Freezing my butt off, it's 10 degrees right now.
I'm actually scrappin though. REALLY

Check this out...made it last night. Those are little pieces of almost every single Christmas card we got this year. Some were too thick to punch through, but I think it's a neat way to remember all of the cards.

And for Christmas, guess what I got? A new kitten! Alan hunted all over the state for one. We had to drive 250 miles NORTH to pick him up.

Introducing Georgie!
Other than that, no hot scoops. Just trying not to turn into an ice cube. First winter here in Maine and boy are we being introduced nicely. (HA!) I cannot believe all of this snow. Just checked the weather looks like we have more coming Thursday. OH JOY! We had to dig out the mailbox the other day look. I can't believe that we actually live in this place now. Pretty crazy. Well I don't want to shock anyone by posting too much. So this is all for now. I'm off to check 2Peas.

No comments: