Saturday, January 05, 2008

2 Days in a ROW baby!

I'm on a roll.
Nothing all that exciting happened today. We're on our "Thai" kick and got more ingredients for Chicken Satay today. We also stopped at one of Alan's coworkers house/farm. Pretty neat. Having a FARM in your backyard. Yeah yeah I know, "Kara, you're not in California anymore."
Supposedly we're due to get more snow tomorrow. But it's Sunday, so I can live with that.
The chicken is marinating in preparation for tomorrow night's dinner. I'll just be hanging out and Peain', while Alan watches football. Hopefully I can take some cool pictures of the snow tomorrow. Or maybe just Georgie and his "boyfriend" (his newly discovered Husky stuffed animal that he's taken a great liking to haha!) Why I'm calling him a boyfriend I don't know. I crack myself up. Blogs are kind of funny. Lots of people have them, perfect strangers read them, and you talk about anything and everything on them. Oh and people tend to talk to themselves I've noticed. Or just blab on. I know I do, I'm doing it right now.

I do think it's kind of neat to look back and see what you were up to. Right now we have the debate on. Alan is talking to the TV a lot...err YELLING at it.

Well in reference to the 2Peas challenge, my inspiration is life. Sometimes it's other Peas. Sometimes it's a picture in a magazine, or just me!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: