Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BLOODY COLD DAY!


Soooo cold. It's starting to snow. Bailey is out running in the woods with Ollie (the neighbor's dog). He could care less that his nose is about to fall off from the cold. This is the picture I snapped before his little excursion. Georgie just sits on the top of the couch thinking Bailey is nuts.

WELL the Patriots are going to the Superbowl. I finished my submission for the Design Team (pictures below). Um what else? Nothing really. Just been COLD COLD COLD. I've actually been creating. Had tacos for dinner last night, in case you really care. Does anyone want to send me some Baja Fresh? PF Changs? I'd love you forever. Wow that was completely random. Can you tell I'm hungry?

That's the scoop.
Here are some pictures of my layout and the mailbox I made for the design team at the local scrap store. Oh and I made the card this morning from scraps on my table.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Awwww, Georgie looks so sweet sitting on the back of the chair looking out. He reminds me of a little child that is wanting to go out and play but can't. And Bailey is having too much fun. I guess I would too if I had some snow to play in.

And yes Kara, I love, I love, I love your mailbox. And I've already told you how cute the lil bird is.

Nicole said...

Your projects are awesome and I am totally in love with that mailbox!

Your pup is adorable!

Terese said...

Everything is so cute! You are so talented!

laura said...

Cute mailbox! That's why I'm not doing it :^p

Your layouts are great, too. I agree with Terese, you're very talented!