Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not much going on...

...in the last couple of days. We went to a fire safety talk Tuesday night with AnneMarie and Aaron. We dragged them and they actually showed up. HEHE. Too bad it scared the crap out of me. I liked the meal though AND it was FREE! DaVinci's. In downtown Lewiston. I think we may need to go there for my birthday dinner. I am still really upset that they didn't serve bread. What kind of Italian place doesn't serve bread with either the salad or pasta. I MEAN COME ON NOW!
:)
That's how I judge Italian food, by the bread.

Other than that, we went to the prison yesterday to check out alternate routes. Came home some crazy way care of the dumbass GPS. (We have choice words for her at the moment, and yes I referred to the GPS as a her! We use a female British voice.) She took us home on some wacky dirt road that was completely covered in ice. It got more and more narrow and slippery as we went along. Luckily some poor soul actually lived on that road and we were able to turn around in their driveway. I refused to go any further. LOVE ME MY SNOW TIRES THOUGH. Whew!

Well I have been on this stinking computer ALL DAY. Tried to figure out slide.com, no luck. I posted tons of pictures and only 3 came up on the slideshow. Tried the photo mosaic thing, no luck. It was huge and I couldn't save it and resize it. Maybe my connection is too slow and it screws up the files, I dunno. If anyone wants to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

That's the scoop.
I need to unplug this computer.
Otherwise I'll never get my Valentine's done.

Design Team is announced tomorrow.
And 17 days till my birthday.
OH YES

Ohh and Ugly Betty is on tonight right? It better not be a repeat.

No comments: