Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I HATE SNOW-BLOWING!

It's officially Alan's job FOR LIFE. 16 inches of snow and I thought I'd help the guy out. PFFT! I ended up black and blue. I'm not really sure how either. Alan laughed when I showed him the bruises, I mean he felt bad, but he really has NO IDEA how I managed to kill my legs.

Still no news on the job front.

Just was on 2Peas...as far as the challenge. I stay up on the latest trends, but I don't always give in. I tend to set my own trends and just do what I like.

Well I best get something accomplished today. At least I was dressed and showed before 12 noon. WOOPIE.

I want to add those cute photo collages to my blog, but I can't figure out how to do it. I tried Flickr yesterday and the collage filled the screen. How do you resize it?
I would appreciate any help ya'll have to offer.

1 comment:

laura said...

hey speaking of WOOPIE, have you had whoopie pies yet? They are such a Maine thing. Don't let other people tell you they make them, only get them from Maine!