Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm a DEFENSIVE DRIVER...

Really I am! Ask the deputies who just trained me! I just got back from a Defensive Driver Training course at the Sheriff's Academy. It was the most wicked training I've ever attended. If only they would have given me that class when I was 15... today wouldn't be the first time I could truthfully say I PARALLEL PARKED A CAR PERFECTLY! (And a BLACK AND WHITE, REAL-LIFE Police car at that!) HAHA And I mean textbook style...I could have trained ya'll it was such a flawless performance! We did all kinds of crazy maneuvers in obstacle courses too. It was awesome. I had a blast. The deputies were pretty funny too. Only bad thing was that I had to wake up at 3:45 AM to get there this morning. At least my day was finished early. Got 10.5 hours in, and I'm home at 4:30, so I'm not complaining!

Ok time for a nap...I'll prolly dream about parallel parking!

:)

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

you'd be mad to know i got pulled over again. i suck, really. but at least i didn't go to jail.