Thursday, May 11, 2006

He's still my AMERICAN IDOL...



NO MATTER WHAT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM SAY...I LOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY!

Now that it's been an hour since I heard the devastating news I have calmed down a bit. Thanks to Chriselda and 2Peas. Chris is better off without Idol. He will shine being away from the "Idol bubble" and I can't wait for that. I will be first in line to buy his cd, and I'll support his career in whatever way that I can. I think he's great, and I am sad to see him go. Now who will I drool over on Tuesday and Wednesday night?!?

Here is my initial reaction (emailed to Terese)...THANKS TERESE FOR NOT BEING THERE. Grr...I can't believe you left me, as an East Coaster, you should have been here to comfort me!

I am ready to cry.
I could spit I am so angry.
I don't get it.
I don't understand.
It's rigged.
It has to be.
This isn't fair.
Chris is my second love.
(Alan being the first of course.)
This just isn't right.
Something happened with the voting.
I voted 25 times for him.
THIS IS NOT FAIR.


You didn't say anything, but I knew. I JUST GOT FINISHED SAYING "If they do to me what they did last year with my Constantine, I am NOT watching anymore." And Alan laughed and said yeah but Kara, Constantine wasn't that good. It's ok, don't worry. Chris is safe.
THEN THAT **expletiveS (yes plural) deleted** RYAN HAD TO GO AND BREAK MY HEART!

Ya'll should vote for a recount of Chris' votes.
I know it was rigged. But actually I don't want him back on the show. Much to my dismay, he doesn't need Idol. He will do better without it!

http://www.petitiononline.com/ChrisD06/petition.html (Oh and there were 459 votes when I voted, now there are 718!)


**NEWS UPDATE**
They are offering $100,000 to Ace Young for something dirty? Hell I'd pay $200,000 to Chris for the same offer. HEHE Wait maybe I should hear what it is first!

*I know what you're thinking Chriselda*

ANYWAY...I think this was totally rigged. And a certain female contestant has something to do with it. But I can't say what I really think. Too many people will not agree with my conspiracy theory. (LMAO Chriselda!)

Going to go cry in the other room until the 11 o'clock news comes on.

I HEART CHRIS.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

girl I feel your pain, he was my #1 fav..kat was the one that was supposed to go :(

and BTW I was #1084 to sign the chris petition :)

Sofia said...

I know how you feel. Chris was my favorite too.

Stephanie said...

OMG...I am totally feeling the pain of the Chris loss. The thing I hated was how he was told- it was like a run on sentence and I think it caught him off guard, it sure did catch me off guard. Oh well- he will still go so far in music- American Idol was just a starting point and he totally didn't need to win it to be able to make it big.

justem said...

What dirty offer???? I want to know!!