Monday, May 15, 2006

They're not smiling anymore...



Here's the Devils yesterday after they managed a win...


I thought maybe they had a chance today... but they let me down.


I am now cheering for this guy...Cam Ward. Total hottie of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Waiting for tomorrow when the picture of Cam meeting his childhood idol, Martin Brodeur is posted. That was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

Well Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope you all had a fab day. Even though I haven't given birth to anyone, Alan helped make it a nice day for me too. Made me breakfast, and then we went and I got a mani/pedi. Saw Keeping Up With the Steins, which was actually really cute. And then we went to Stonefire Grill for a YUMMY lunch. YOU SHOULD SEE THE PIECE OF CARROT CAKE I GOT! I could eat on it for a week. That will be breakfast tomorrow.



We just hung out the rest of the day and watched hockey. Alan taught me to play some different versions of poker. Started playing with real money and I wooped his ass. Won all $16 of his dollars. (Played in quarters and dimes, don't get excited!)

Ok well tomorrow I am home ALL DAY, watching some-young-guy install a new shower/bathtub. Hopefully I'll get a lot done.

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

dude.
why did you go and start talking sports?
you lost me