Monday, May 22, 2006

Don't forget to sign up...

for the Close To My Heart Scrapbook Sweepstakes! You've still got a couple days left! You could win a Scrapbook kit in the daily drawings, or the grand pize Scrapbook/Stamp kit worth over $250!!!

Click here to sign up! Don't forget to put my name in the blanks: Kara Dowling

The link for the contest is in the lower left-hand corner of my site.

For those of you who have already signed up...and Chriselda, HERE I GO NOT TALKING ABOUT HOCKEY...or SPORTS. Ya happy!? Wait actually no, I take that back. I might be going to the NBA Conference Finals! That is if the Clippers win tonight. Ok enough sports. I am hungry. What about that!? ISN'T THAT JUST THE SINGLE MOST INTERESTING THING EVER!? I just got home from work. Gotta get dinner started. I think I'll make a lasanga. Ya'll should try my lasanga. It's the best.

Ok there, I talked about something else. The other thing that happened today was RAIN. It was great. All 5 drops of it. I don't get why people flip out over rain. I love the rain. Too bad it's already gone and now it's going to be 1000 degrees for three months. Loving the fact that it's a holiday weekend coming up. Too bad I have no money to do anything fun...how rude.

YA'LL NEED TO PLACE SOME ORDERS WITH ME, give me some income.

HHAHA
The pressure is on!

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

yay no sports!
clippers shmippers