Sunday, April 30, 2006

LAZY Sunday!


This is how I feel today...
Well minus the Bud Light anyway. I'll be replacing that with a Smirnoff Ice! It's so bloody hot and it's not even May 1st yet! I can't believe it. This summer is going to be the death of me.

I wish I could live in a hockey rink!

Whew! Well I've actually been rather productive today. I did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the counter/table off, sorted all of my mail and junk for the week, responded to all of my emails, put away all of my clothes, and I watched 2 hockey games. PLAYOFF HOCKEY is the best! GO DEVILS GO! Wait, Go Devils and GO Avs! The Colorado Avs just knocked out Dallas. Totally wicked!

Here are some great pictures from this weekend's action (thanks NHL.com!) The one with Edmonton's Winchester and the octopus is classic. Oh and normally I wouldn't have anything to do with the DUCKS, but I do love Sean O'Donnell and this is a cool picture, anything to do with PAIN and Iginla is good in my book. Then the last picture is my Jamie Langenbrunner congratulating Patrick Elias after he scored his second goal of the game. Devils won 4-2 and ended up SWEEPING the Rangers! GO DEVILS!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that cat!!!

Melissa said...

lol at the cat picture ;) its so hot here in AZ already too..I feel your pain

Just this Girl said...

only you could post a picture of a cat like that.

and that's why i love you