Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BESTILL MY HEART CHRIS!


WHEW! Ya'll best be sending me some napkins to wipe the drool. I have never enjoyed watching American Idol more than I did tonight. Chris Daughtry was HOT. I don't know if it's the bald head, his hot voice, the facial hair, or all three combined, but MAN OH MAN do I love him. He is my IDOL. Paula cried tonight, well Kara's heart melted. Go Chris Go!


Oh and I don't know whose blog I was reading, but someone had an American Idol drinking game posted. I only skimmed through it, but I noticed the deal for Ryan clasping his hands together. He sure does that a lot. I would love to find that again.

Truly funny!

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

it's www.amyhartbreaker.blogspot.com

that's my friend amy. and ick. i hate chris. at least he wiped off that damn eye makeup!

so much for creamin' I can't believe ace is gone. i don't even care to watch the show anymore