Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Blogger Challenge...

Complete these statements:

1. My current favorite song: Bad Day, Daniel Powter
2. The last book I read: Wicked, Gregory Maguire
3. What I'm wearing right now: Flannel PJs
4. The last cd I bought: Fall Out Boy
5. The last gift I bought for someone: Brighton Business Card holder

On another note, wow what a day! Called in sick yesterday, and woke up feeling nasty again this morning. (Sinus and allergy issues!) Call my Sergeant and he says NOooo you HAVE TO come in today. Yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day and you missed it, you HAVE TO come in sometime today. I said ok fine and got in the shower. Went into work with a massive headache and on my desk is a beautiful boquet of roses and a GIANT box. AWE! I was so touched. Big note that said Thank You too. I tear into the box and it's that Colorbok Kit that was on QVC a few weeks back. The scrapbooking special that Lisa Bearnson hosted. How cute is that? My Sergeant actually watched the show and ordered it for me. I couldn't have been more surprised. Heck of a lot better than chocolate ya know? I think he's a great man! Too cute that he got me scrapbookin' stuff!

Ok well I am off to watch more PLAYOFF hockey!

:)

2 comments:

Just this Girl said...

hmmmmm.
sounds suspicious.
is sergeant married??
a man that buys SB supplies...
hmmmmm.
sounds suspicious.

Kara said...

LOL Chriselda...

Nothing suspicious at all! He's just a cool guy. Appreciates the fact that I love sb-ing so much, he went out and got me a cool gift. Oh and yes, he's married. BRAT!

:)
Kara