Tuesday, June 20, 2006

THEY WON!


My Hurricanes won! They did it! They did it!

And my Cam Ward won MVP! Too bad he's not saving himself for me. During his press conference he announced his wedding date as July 22. How rude. HA I crack myself up.

I am so excited for NORTH CAROLINA, the Hurricanes and TERESE! HAHAHA And Terese, I meant that I'm excited to torture you, with more talk of the Canes! :)

Nothing else exciting going on. Worked 12 hours today. Was in major pain by the time I left. I had to unbutton my jeans just to drive. Fun stuff. Had some yummy lasanga leftovers and peas for dinner. YES peas!

Now I'm going to eat ice cream. Just in case you care...it's CHOCOLATE CHIP.

Here's some pictures of my men:



Cam making a save! :)



Awe...he's cute even with the playoff beard.



Captain Rod Brindamour...can you tell he was excited? HA that's the understatement of the year. I love when they first hoist the CUP over their head.

Love the next shot too...although YICK can you imagine the germs? Bleh!

2 comments:

Terese said...

Ah! I swear if I hear one more thing about them "canes" I'm going to SCREAM!!
No really now Kara I am so excited for you that your team won! I wish you were tomorrow afternoon for the huge parade that they are having downtown for them! If I didn't have to work I would be down there with all the rest of the fools and get some good photos for you. Maybe even try for an autograph or two! Yeah....I would do that just for you. :)
I'll see what kind of stuff I can find here for you. I'll keep an extra eye open for any Cam Ward goodies!

Just this Girl said...

love me some hockey
esp some goalie action!!!
i'm a penguins fan myself

how are you doing?
how are you feeling?