Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BUTTON IT!


Woo hoo! My fave show is back on! So glad Alan got me hooked on this last year. I love Chef Ramsey. He is bloody amazing. The things he says blow me away man. I can't believe he goes off like that. Looks like a crap bunch of contestants though. I'd send the whole lot home. Especially the ones sweating in the food. GROSS!

In case you watch the show and still haven't checked your TIVO for the evening, I won't ruin anything for you, but GO WATCH! Now. It was a 2-hour special. COME ON ALREADY!

On another TV note, did ya'll catch Windfall? My mom called me just as it was starting so I turned it on. Didn't get my attention till the end, but I rather like it. I think I'll give it another shot on Thursday. Man this being laid up in bed is really bad, I'm getting addicted to television.

Oh and speaking of TV, the new season of Simple Life is keeping me entertained as well. I about died on the first episode when they pulled up to West Hills Hospital! That's where I was Wednesday, RIGHT THERE, having surgery. Too funny. Small world. And Chapter 8, the club they go to in the 2nd episode, that place is off the hook. My deputies arrest people there all the time. Oh and it's not in Hollywood, it's in the city of Agoura, CA.

Ok I'm off to bed, I need my beauty sleep considering that Alan is back in town tomorrow! ;)

1 comment:

Just this Girl said...

is this the one where the guy was sweating in the food
nassssssty