Monday, June 12, 2006

One week...

since he's been gone. Every day he calls when he opens my cards...and to see how I'm feeling.

Tomorrow I crack myself up...

This is one of the cheesiest cards...the rest were rather intricate, but I don't feel like sharing those with you all.

I'm glad Alan will be home. I need someone to help sweep the floors. HA He'll love that!

On another note, I actually was able to get some emails answered today. EVEN SOME SCRAPPIN! I sat at the computer without major pain for long periods of time. I'm HEALING!

Off to watch hockey.

*Sorry Chriselda, this whole post will probably make you sick*

2 comments:

Terese said...

Kara you are such a sweetie! I'm sure you can't wait until later on today when Alan comes home! We probably won't see you on-line for a few days huh? (wink!)

Terese

Kara said...

Haha...nah give me a couple of days before I disappear! I can hardly even move right now.

;)
Nice try Terese!