Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What I've been working on...

I've been working on Croppy's book! I have 6 pages done now. I need to scan the one so you can read the journaling.
I rather like how this page turned out.
The two I just finished are adorable I think. I just put them in the album though so I don't know how the pictures will come out.

I'm really excited to get Croppy on his journey. For those of you who don't know who or what Croppy is, he is a beanie baby that is now the mascot for Scrappintology!
He is going to travel the country and have his picture taken all over the US. My fellow Scrappintologists are going to complete pages in his album and send him along on his journey.

I still have quite a bit of photos to scrap. I hope to get him postal soon!

Here's one page:
Here's another page...quality of photo NOT SO GOOD. Sorry!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that froggy is so adorable! great layouts :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get him!! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you need to updatte this thing!! ;-)