Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF & 2Peas Blog Challenge

Whew! What a week. 2 twelve-hour days in a row, and to top it all off I go and injure myself at work. I was doing the job of three people, and raced to get some filing done. I was working in these HUGE filing cabinets that each hold 200 files per drawer. Each one is full of papers, so I have to push them aside to get in the correct one to file, well I guess the strain was too much. SO I'm in pain. I don't know if the hernia is POPPED out or what, but the incision area feels really weird and hard to the touch. SO I'm going to the doctor Tuesday. My sergeant wanted to fill out an injury report and I told him to wait. I'm really hoping I didn't do something bad.

OH WELL, at least it's Friday. I'm going to work some OT tomorrow, but it's just boring data entry. I won't have to do anything but sit there, although sitting is what hurts most. MAYBE I SHOULD GET OFF THE COMPUTER!

Going to a stamp convention Sunday. I have lots of scrappin to do, and hopefully we can catch Pirates of the Caribbean! Hmmm Johnny Depp here I come.

Oh and for the 2Peas Challenge...I wouldn't call it my ALL-TIME favorite SUMMER movie, but it's definitely my favorite so far THIS summer: CLICK with Adam Sandler. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SEEN IT, GO NOW, RIGHT NOW! Even before Pirates!!! I really really enjoyed this movie.

No comments: