Saturday, July 08, 2006

Music or movies while SCRAPPIN?


DEFINITELY music! I pretty much always BLAST my music while in my scraproom. I like to listen to AOL Radio's Top Alternative, or XM Radio's Ethel. KROQ-y type of music!

For you So. CAL bloggers, check out KROQ.com, you can almost guarantee I'm rocking out to one of the most requested/most played songs.

Lately I've been loving:
Taking Back Sunday
Rise Against
Angels and Airwaves

and my fave song: BAD DAY!

Wow, very productive day today! Got lots accomplished with Close To My Heart! Check out my Close To My Heart site, I've updated things. Even added some artwork and changed "My Story". Worked a lot on building my customer base too.
I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

I love KROQ!!!! I always listen to it when I am in SoCal.