Saturday, April 12, 2008

WHEW, a whole month has gone by!?

Seriously? How is that even possible. Well before I post pictures of the Women's Expo from last weekend, I need to do a quick catch-up. What have we been up to over the last month?

OH we went to BOSTON and saw a Bruins game. I have loads of pictures from that day. Check them out below. What else? St. Patrick's DAY! Green beer. WICKED. This was the first year I'd ever actually had green beer. Then we made corned beef sandwiched for dinner. YUMMY IN MY TUMMY. Sheesh what a month, EASTER too! Um...my mom visited, it was nice. We hadn't seen her in awhile. We almost lost Bailey Easter Sunday. He took off with Ollie from next door and they were on the 95 halfway to Augusta. Thankfully someone spotted the 2 PUREBRED dogs and pulled over. By that time they were so tired, they hopped right in his car. Bailey didn't even have tags on (his collar had broken the night before) So luckily enough, Ollie had a collar and the guy was able to get ahold of our neighbors and we recovered the dogs.

I got my first projects ready for the Design Team. The day I turned them in, I was SPEEDING along and got my first ticket on the 95. Grr. The 95 was evil to me this month. I'd never even been pulled over before.

Other than that, just lots of shopping and preparation for the Expo. We spent a whole weekend out and about getting PINK stuff for the booth. Check out some of the good finds we got. I found some of those photo holders like Terese has at Pier 1. I was stoked. And then I got that neat 3-tiered basket from Target that everyone was raving about on 2Peas. I got it for $3! The After-Easter sale at Target. I started screaming when the lady rang it up. I was super excited. Ok PICTURE TIME! My mom and I are HUGE Celtics fans, so we took lots of pictures in the gift shop and around the Garden.

We went down to Boston with a group of friends, Aaron and Anne-Marie and then some new couples. These are the girls...


These are the boys!

Check out our nifty hats! They were only $1. Couldn't resist. I wore mine the whole day.


Here is one happy hockey fan and one happy frog. CROPPY the hockey frog!


Croppy hangin' at the game! Go Bruins!


Another shot of me and Croppy!


Alan turned the hat into a wig on the train ride home. Looks totally natural eh?


This is outside of Quincy Market/Fanueil Hall.

We had a great time in Boston. Learned a new saying too...PLUMMA! PLUMBER! PLUMMAH! (When you bend over, or have pants that are too low, you see buttcrack...PLUMMAH!) I say it all the time now. :)



Kara the Irish girl, with her Green beer and corned beef! I look WICKED drunk huh? Haha


St. Patty's Day card I made for Alan...

Bailey after his adventure. Just a tad bit guilty don't ya think, little brat wouldn't even look at me.


One of the cards I made for the Design Team @ Scrapbooks & Beyond



Another card with the Imaginesce line. SO CUTE. I just love that chick.



Another card...using the Two Scoops Basic Grey line.


Another Two Scoops card...the stamps were picked for me. I think it turned out ok.


This is the layout I made using the dog paper. I took these pictures after Bailey came home. I had him pose...called him a BAD dog and then snapped away. Haha!


My mom, getting ready to chow down some Easter ham!



TEASING Bailey with him!



This is Georgie's favorite position. No matter what I'm doing...he crawls up my back (OWW!) and hangs out on my shoulders. He loves to do this while I'm scrappin!



Georgie sleeping. AWE!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Love Croppy at the game! and Georgie's sleeping place! Poor Bailey, that he lost home and now in trouble.

Brenda said...

Girlfriend, that yellow thingie you had on your head is a riot! But, I guess it kept your head warm.

Did Croppy have a good time that night?

And Georgie looks to cute. But seems like it would be uncomfortable way to sleep as I know it is awkward for you to have him sleeping there while you are trying to type.