Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Close To My Heart Booth @ Women's Expo

Wow, what a weekend. The Women's Expo was a huge event and something that required lots of time and energy, but boy was it worth it. Alan and I spent loads of time buying supplies, organizing and planning for the booth. We had an awesome turnout and met lots of great people. I added a ton of people to my mailing list, and now my calendar is filling up quite quickly! Awesome awesome. We were SO tired after just Friday, which was pretty slow. Then Saturday, I felt like I had been talking non-stop and was desperately wishing for a mega-phone. Sunday was all a blur. Talk about a broken record, very busy and lots of talking!

Here are some pictures of our booth. We got lots of compliments. Alan and I both think there are some things we could improve on, but I think we did pretty good considering this was our first event.

Just a few notes...It was a 10 x 10 booth, and it was a bit dark in the venue. Because it was a 3-day event, we changed a couple of things. But you get the idea.

Oh and a HUGE thank you to our good friends Aaron and Anne Marie for coming to help out Saturday and Sunday. We couldn't have done it without you!




Alan was so cute. He rushed to get a picture of my 1st customer. (This was still during set-up!)
Taking a break! You can't see, but I had 2Peas on the screen. I was checking the Scrappintology thread.



5 comments:

Carole said...

Love it, and love everything in PINK

Brenda said...

Kara, You and Alan did a wonderful job setting up your booth. I know if I was there and didn't even scrapbook or stamp I would have stopped by just because it was so colorful and well set out. Kudos to you!!

Telefone VoIP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
senora_x said...

your booth looks incredible!

Zoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.