Sunday, March 02, 2008

A penguin filled weekend...

WELL aside from all of the snow we got this weekend, we pretty much had a kickback weekend.
I cleaned and Alan did lots of shoveling and adjustments to the mailbox that keeps getting covered c/o the town's snowplow!

Still need to update my blog with pictures from last weekend, but check out this card I just made for our nephew. I think it turned out pretty cute. I am very sad though, I went to look for another one of the Memory Box penguin stamps for the inside and I can't find it! I swear that I had 2, a mini penguin and a bigger one. (Then of course all of my new ones) But I CANNOT FIND IT! I have a feeling I am either losing my mind or Georgie knocked it off my scrap table and the dog ate it. Grr!



Update!! I just made this card for my sister Jenna...it's an extra card for her very belated present that I'm mailing tomorrow. (And yes, I'm obsessed with the paper...both cards are from scraps I had on my table!)

No comments: