Saturday, February 02, 2008

SWEET!!!!!

Kelley just posted the announcement for the DESIGN TEAM! And I got picked!
YIPPPEEEEE. I am so excited. I've never tried out for something like this, so it's pretty neat. Check out the announcement here: Scrapbooks & Beyond

To see the projects I submitted check out the mailbox and the "Snow Much Fun" layout in an older post (below). I also submitted 2 of my Christmas cards. They are in my gallery at 2Peas.

WOOT! What a nice start to a SLEEPY Saturday. I just couldn't get out of bed...err the 2nd time. I was up at 6:30 with Alan, ate breakfast, and then went to read A Thousand Splendid Suns. Read a few chapters and boom sleepy time!

I best get back to my Valentine's Day cards. I have 10 done.

More later!
:)

4 comments:

jillconyers said...

Congratulations! I was on an LSS DT for about 3 years and had a blast!

toners said...

Congrats! Great job!

Terese said...

Congratulations Kara! This really doesn't surprise me....your work is beautiful! I just L O V E your mailbox!

Brenda said...

Congratulations!!