Saturday, February 16, 2008

BACK IN BUSINESS...

Sort of!
I need to post a LOT more than just this. But here's a tidbit of the last two weeks! BLAH
Today has just been a BLAH day. Went to the bank and LSS (they were having a sale-scored on paper and a couple of other things!) Tomorrow is my birthday and we have no idea what we're doing tonight. Just going to hang out I think. I have lots of updating to do. These last 2 weeks have been crazy. Getting used to WORKING again! Then we have had some wild weather. The ice storm was the worst on Wednesday...we even lost power. But I was pretty creative once it came back on.
Check out what I made Alan for Valentine's Day. I had this heart-shaped box and then I made 14 cards that measured 2.5 by 2.5. Each one had a different reason inside. Alan loved it! He even took it to work to show it off.



1 comment:

Terese said...

Kara this is so cute! I bet Alan loved it! You could see all the love that was put into this!

Also......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!